Frida Kahlo Sticker
Frida Kahlo Sticker
Frida Kahlo was a gifted Mexican painter born in 1907 who was known for her self-portraits, florals, dessert landscapes and other works inspired by indigenous Mexican nature and culture. She was openly bisexual, had a penchant for wear suits, and maintained progressive ideas about gender throughout her life. Her self-portraiture work explored many ‘taboo’ subjects such as female sexuality, feminine beauty standards, and pain.
📝 Product Details 📝
• Sticker measures approximately: 3” in. x 2.75” in.
• These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures there are no bubbles when applying the stickers.
• Stickers are WATER and SCRATCH RESISTANT
• High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Durable vinyl: 95µ density
• Don't forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker.
📦 Shipping details 📦
• Stickers are shipped via Canada Post in a sturdy mailer to ensure safe arrival. Stickers are packaged inside a clear plastic sleeve to avoid smudges or scratches.
• Orders will be processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. Please note, mail carriers do not ship out on weekends or holidays. If you order on a weekend or holiday, your item will be sent out the next business day.
Shipping is free for orders over $99 CAD to the USA and Canada. Orders can take up to 7 business days to process and normal shipping times are between 2-10 business days (or faster!). If you do not receive your package within that time period please contact me.
International Shipping rates (10-30 business days) are between $12-$50.
Due to the collective nature of art and art products, we do not accept refunds, returns or exchanges unless the item you have received is damaged.
If you receive a defective item, please contact us or call 519-496-0763 with details of the product and the damage. We may ask for photos in order to assess the damage.
Upon fully examining your claim, we will notify you as to whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the damage. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.