***FREE SHIPPING TO USA & CANADA***
Frida Kahlo was a gifted Mexican painter born in 1907 who was known for her self-portraits, florals, dessert landscapes and other works inspired by indigenous Mexican nature and culture. She was openly bisexual, had a penchant for wear suits, and maintained progressive ideas about gender throughout her life. Her self-portraiture work explored many ‘taboo’ subjects such as female sexuality, feminine beauty standards, and pain.
Product Description: A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location